If you are in a hurry or couldn’t prepare food. Then, doing a little bit of pre-research can help you to enjoy unlimited food options at Wendy’s.
Now let’s jump into the main part.
- I. Bunless Burger at Wendy’s
- II. Low-carb Meats options at Wendy’s
- III. Low-carb Chicken options at Wendy’s
- IV. Plain Sandwiches options at Wendy’s
- V. Low-Carbs Drinks options at Wendy’s
- VI. Low-carbs Salads options at Wendy’s
- VII. Dressing and sauces options at Wendy’s keto
- Most frequently asked question
- Where I sourced this information?
Typically burgers are high in carbs due to buns. But, keto version of a burger meal, simply just skip the bun and high carb toppings such as ketchup, mustard sauce, etc.
You can just swap the toppings with salsa, fried egg, avocado, ranch dressing, etc.
1. S’Awesome Bacon Cheeseburger without a bun
Per servings – 7g Net Carbs, 37g Fat, 29g Protein 
2. Peppercorn Mushroom Melt without a bun and onions
Per servings – 5g Net Carbs, 33g Fat, 25g Protein 
3. Dave’s Single without a bun
Per servings – 5g Net Carbs, 31g Fat, 24g Protein 
4. Son of Baconator without a bun
Per servings – 4g Net Carbs, 37g Fat, 29g Protein 
5. Baconator without a bun
Per servings – 5g Net Carbs, 60g Fat, 53g Protein 
6. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger without a bun
Per servings – 3g Net Carbs, 21g Fat, 15g Protein 
7. Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe without a bun
Per servings – 3g Net Carbs, 17g Fat, 12g Protein 
8. Jr. Cheeseburger without a bun
Per servings – 1g Net Carbs, 12g Fat, 12g Protein 
9. Jr. hamburger without a bun
Per servings – 1g Net Carbs, 8g Fat, 10g Protein 
Finding low carb meat at fast-food restaurants can be a difficult task. However, meat such as grilled chicken, beef are low in carbs but extras items like buns are high in carb.
So, the easiest way to eat keto food at fast-food restaurants such as Wendy’s, MacDonald’s or Taco Bell is to keep your food simple. Just removes high carb items like the bun, croissants, etc.
1. Jr. Hamburger patty with no bun
2. Single Hamburger patty with no bun
3. Grilled Chicken Breast with no bun
4. Applewood Smoked Bacon
Chicken usually is a low carb meat option. But at fast-food restaurants, it can be high in carbs like other food. So, keep your order as simple as possible. You can try low-carb dressing and toppings which we also have described below.
1. Grilled Asiago Ranch Chicken Club (no bun)
Per servings – 3g Net Carbs, 20g Fat, 39g Protein, 20g Fat 
2. Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no bun)
Per servings – 4g Net Carbs, 7g Fat, 29g Protein 
Sandwiches can contain 30-50g net carbs. But, by customizing them you can pull them back into the ketosis limit.
Customize your sandwiches and remove any items that can contain high carb. I know that will make it less delicious, but, at least you can eat your favorite sandwich and can stay in your ketosis at the same time.
Just remove any biscuits, croissants, and bun. These three items are loaded with lots of carbs. Not just sandwiches, if any item that contains these three items just remove it.
1. Sausage, Egg, and Swiss Croissant (no Croissant )
2. Bacon, Egg, and Swiss Croissant (no Croissant )
Per servings – 2g Net Carbs, 15g Fat; 13g Protein 
3. Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit (No Biscuit)
4. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit (No Biscuit)
5. Breakfast Baconator (no bun)
Many beverages served in these restaurants tend to be high in carbs from shakes to sweet tea.
Fortunately, there are many beverages at Wendy’s that can be fit into your ketogenic diet.
Some best low carb drinks options at Wendy’s
- Diet Coke (0g net carbs)  
- Coke Zero (0g net carbs) 
- Unsweetened Iced Tea (0g net carbs)  
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade, small (0g net carbs)  
- Cold Brew Coffee (3g Net Carbs) 
- Coffee (3g Net Carbs)
Salads at fast-food restaurants can be very high in carbs. Salads at these restaurants can contain up to 30-40g carbs.
To keep your salads in low carb it is important to remove some high carb contents such as chili, taco chips, salsa or croutons. These are some options that can be available at Wendy’s.
1. Parmesan Caesar Chicken Salad (half-size)
Per servings – 5g Net Carbs, 4g Fiber, 20g Fat, 29g Protein 
2. Caesar Side Salad (no croutons)
Per servings – 5g Net Carbs, 14g Fat, 9g Protein 
Dressing and sauce can also contain carbs, enough carb to kick you out of ketosis. So, choose to dress and sauces wisely.
Thee condiments can increase your taste but, you should avoid condiments because it is the extra carb. So, avoid condiments, but if you want some you can try these.
These some of the best low carbs dressing and salads options at Wendy’s.
- Lemon Garlic Caesar Dressing (2g net carbs) 
- Classic Ranch Dressing (2g net carbs) 
- Light Ranch Dressing (2g net carbs) 
- Italian Vinaigrette (4g net carbs) 
- Buttermilk Ranch Dipping Sauce (2g net carbs) 
Recommended for youKeto-Friendly Fast Food at McDonald’s – 45+ Delicious Items To Order
18 Best Keto-friendly Items(with image) at Olive Garden
10 Best Keto-friendly menu Items(with photo) at Chick-fil-A
Ultimate Buffalo Wild Wings step-by-step Guide on a Keto diet
Most frequently asked question
What is the best option at Wendy’s for keto?
What is the best breakfast options at Wendy’s keto?
Sandwiches, Burger or Baconator is a good choice for breakfast. I usually eat Baconator.
What are the lunch and dinner options at Wendy’s?
Chicken, burgers, or salads are the best options to eat in your lunch and dinner. This is totally my personal choice.
What are the high carbs ingredients at Wendy’s?
These four items are added to too many items in food. If you found any items that contain Croissant, Biscuit, Premium Bun, or Sandwich Bun. ask to remove it or just remove them on yourself.
1. Croissant of Wendy’s – 272 Calories, 31g net Carbs, 14g Fat, 5.5g Protein
2. Biscuit of Wendy’s – 210 Calories, 27g net Carbs, 9g Fat, 5g Protein
3. Premium Bun of Wendy’s – 190 Calories, 36g net Carbs, 2g Fat, 6g Protein
4. Sandwich Bun of Wendy’s – 120 Calories, 23g net Carbs, 1.5g Fat, 4g Protein
What are the low carbs keto friendly dressing and salad options at Wendy’s?
What are the best beverage available at Wendy’s?
Wendy’s menu ” https://order.wendys.com/categories?site=menu “
Wendy’s menu “https://www.wendys.com/“