Obesity is that medical condition when a person carries excess body weight. Doctor calculate obesity on the basis of BMI.
Overweight – a person is called overweight if the person has more body weight than the suggested body weight to his height.
If we want to define them collectively then we can say Overweight and obesity is the excessive fat accumulation that tainted your health.
Overweight, obesity, and underweight these are all measured with the help of BMI (Body Mass Index). BMI calculated on the basis of age, sex, weight, and height.
The doctor made a different category for overweight, obesity, and underweight.
1. Body Composition Analysis
What body composition tell us?
With the test Body Composition Test tells Fat, Proteins, Carbohydrates, and water.
If Guy goes to the gym can weight 130kg and same height do not go to the gym and also 130kg.
To tell who is obese this test help in that case.
If our body has more protein and less fat then your body is normal weight.
No matter how much weight. If the body has more fat then protein then you are obese.
2. BMI (Body Mass Index)
BMI is a tool used by doctors to measure the balance between height and weight.
It gives you an indication that what should your weight for a particular height.
Remember one thing BMI is not always perfect.
BMI = weight in kilograms divided by the square of his height in meters = (kg/m2).
- BMI under 18.5 – underweight
- BMI 18.5 to 24.9 – normal weight
- BMI 25.0 to 29.9 – overweight
- BMI over 30 – obese
- BMI 40 or greater – severely obese
But if you are suffering from some of the medical problems then BMI above 30 severe obesity
In severely obese you are at a higher risk of high blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, and even cancer.
You can check here that you are overweight, obese or underweight. You can also check on google just search for “BMI calculator”
Girls can check BMI chart Given by WHO just click here
Boy can check BMI chart Given by WHO just click here
3. Waist & Hip ratio
Measure the waist and hip and find out the waist and the hip ratio ( w/h).[table id=1 /]
Unfortunately, there is not one particular cause of obesity.
That is why it’s difficult to manage. But there are some common factors that play a very important role to make you obese.
This is the most important factor which contributes to obesity, such as consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages, sugary calories in liquid form like a cold drink, energy drinks etc.
Junk food also the main reason for obesity these days Junk foods are often more refined and mixed with some bunch of chemical.
These foods taste so well so they never get enough.
2. Lack of physical activity or laziness
If you are lazy and don’t do any physical activity then there are good chances of yours to get obesity.
The main symptom is that you watching too much TV, do a lot of work on the laptop, and do not any exercise then you are in that category.
If you are lazy and drink sugar-sweetened beverages then you invite obesity by yourself.
Too much stress and too little sleep can cause laziness.
You will start craving and don’t wanna to do anything.
Too little sleep can alter the Hormones and you will start gaining weight.
In a stressful situation, your metabolism does not work properly and start preserving calories and fat.
4. Health condition
Underactive thyroid that is not properly treated and Medication like insulin, anti-depression, Steroids can cause obesity.
Most of the time obesity is occurring by medication illness which you have.
When you eat food it is digested and nutrients get observed into the bloodstream.
You burn calories throughout the day but the excess calories that you don’t burn eventually stored and become fat.
If you are taking more calories than you need during a day then you are going to become obese.
Foods that increase the risk of the overweight
- Eat too much-fried food
- Eating fatty and processed meat
- Unhealthy fast foods
- Sweetens juice
- Food with added to much sugar
- High fructose syrup.
6. Not walking
Most of the people go to their job in cars and buses instead they can go by walking.
Walking can be the best exercise if you are too busy and can’t save time for your exercise.
7. With age
You will lose the volume of the muscle with age particularly if you don’t stay physically active.
8. Lack of sleep
Sleep deprivation results in the increase the appetite hormone called Ghrelin, which stimulate the appetite.
Sleep deprivation starts the automatic self-preservation response mean your metabolism is slow down in order to preserve your calories or fat.
You shouldn’t take supplements to lose weight just lose weight naturally because it will benefit your health.
You can lose weight very fast naturally just follow these steps.
1. Keep moving
You should keep moving if you want to lose fat very fast. You should run, walk, cycling climbing or do anything which raises your heart rate.
Your main goal is to burn more calorie and eat fewer calories.
The human body is 70% of water. So keep hydrated yourself, this will keep you away from hunger.
Hydrating yourself will help you to increase the metabolism rate and digest the food faster. But avoid sweet drinks.
When you eat sugar then the liver gets overload with the fructose and turns into the fat.
3. Don’t stress about body weight
If you want to lose obesity, don’t stress about your body weight just start with these tips and losing weight.
4. Start lemon water
It will help to burn calorie because it gives nutrients to the body which help to burn the calories.
5. Take apple cider vinegar
It has vinegar acid, this will stop building the fat in your body.
It also helps you to take nutrients from the food you eat, help in the digestion system, and fight from infection.
6. Do exercise
If you want to lose the weight very fast rate then you shouldn’t avoid exercise.
This will help you to lose weight and control your weight.
It has some extra features like lessen the stress, raise your energy, make good mood, etc.
Fat burner (recommended for you)
- POPGER EMS Far Infrared Weight Loss Machine 4 IN 1 Multi-functional Fat Burner for Arms Legs Abdomen Hip Belly Waist
- SWEET SWEAT Workout Enhancing Gel (6.5oz Jar)
- FIT AFFINITY Lean & Sculpted Bundle – Fat Burner for Women • Best All Natural Weight Loss Pills
Obesity does not just come alone but come with many serious health problems.
Some these we discuss below after that you will have an idea of how bad obesity is.
1. Heart disease
If you have obesity, there are pretty much chances that you will have heart diseases and stroke.
If you have extra weight, you will more likely to have high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Both can lead you for heart disease or stroke.
Many people who have diabetes are overweight or obese.
Losing weight can help you to maintain blood sugar levels.
3. Gallbladder’s disease
If you are overweight than commonly you will have gallbladder disease and gallstones.
Rapid weight loss can make you more likely to have gallstones.
Obesity can cause cancer like colon, breast, kidney, esophagus, and endometrium.
5. Bone and joint problem
Osteoarthritis is a medical condition of joints and commonly affects the knee, hip, back. Carrying extra weight can cause Osteoarthritis.
6. Breathing problem
Overweight can cause sleep apnea which is a medical condition of breathing.
It can cause a person to snore heavily and day sleepiness, make a stroke and heart diseases.
Overweight can make kids premature. Overweight kids may be taller and sexually mature than their peer.
- 1.9 billion adults aged 18 and older, were overweight in 2016. Of these 650 million adults were obese.
- In the worldwide obesity triple between 1975 and 2016.
- Overall 13% of the world population was obese in 2016. From which 11% of men and 15% of women.6.3. Overall 13% of the world population was obese in 2016. From which 11% of men and 15% of women.
- In 2016 over 41 million children under the age of 5 years were overweight or obese.
- In 2016, over 340 million children and adolescents aged between 5 to 19 were overweight or obese.
- In Africa, overweight children increase by 50% since 2000.
- Half of overweight or obese children live in Asia in 2016.
- Overweight and obesity in children between the age of 5 to 19 have risen 4% in 1975 to 18% in 2016.
- 2016,19% of boys and 18% of girls were overweight or obese.
- In 1975 there were only 1% of children between age 5 to 19 were obese. In 2016, 124 million children (6% of girls and 8% of boys) were obese.
- Overweight and obesity cause more deaths than underweight. Obviously because of obesity and overweight cause numerous disease.
- Obesity is the imbalance between calorie used and calories take.
- 93.3 million US adults were affected by obesity or overweight.
- 14. The medical cost of people who have obesity is $1,429 higher than those of normal weight.
- 15. Men and women who are well educated have less obesity and overweight than who are less educated.