Acne scars occur in 95 percent of all people with acne vulgaris. Getting rid of acne or pimple is a very hard task. But when you feel that you have won over acne but there are other problem dark spots and post-acne scars. But fortunately, we have some of the best and fastest way to get rid of pimple scars.
Read this article till the end I will walk you through every single step to get rid of acne scars and dark spots.
In this article will give you information about some of the best acne scars and dark spots treatment and home remedies that can help you to get rid of acne scars as fast as possible.
All the treatment and home remedies are evidence-based.
Some best way to get rid of acne scars
These are some best way to get rid of acne scars and dark spots.
- Aloe Vera Home remedies
- Olive oil Home remedies
- Apple cider vinegar home remedies
- Baking soda for acne scars
- Lemon juice home remedies
- Cucumber home remedies
- Coconut oil home remedies
- Egg whites home remedies
Home remedies take a little bit longer time to completely get rid of acne scars and hyperpigmentation also called dark spots. It usually takes 2-3 months to get rid of acne scars and dark spots.
These home remedies will help you to get rid of acne scars naturally and fast.
You can get rid of these annoying scars just by making these home remedies and these ingredients will be easily available. These home remedies ingredients are easily available in the kitchen.
Aloe Vera is very important for your skin routine. You should make it your best friend if you want to take care of your skin.
Brown patches or often called dark spots are often triggered by hormonal changes and UV exposure, especially pregnant women. This is due to the layer of melanin to protect your skin from UV radiation. But don’t worry Aloe Vera can protect your skin from UV rays and make your skin fair and dark spots free.
It moisturizes your skin, prevents the signs of aging, reduces the stretch marks and makes your skin glowing and healthy.
Aloe vera contains vitamin A, C, E that works as an antioxidant. It also contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. 
It contains 8 different types of enzymes and one of them is Bradykinase that helps to reduce excessive inflammation when applied to the skin externally while other enzymes help in the breakdown of fat and sugars. 
Aloe vera is also rich in Anthraquinones which act as an antibacterial and antiviral. 
It contains hormones Auxins and gibberellins that have great anti-inflammatory effects. 
The best thing about Aloe Vera gel is that it doesn’t need any measurement. Its quick results, use it with lemon juice.
Now you may have understood why aloe vera is best to get rid of acne scars. But now the question arises how to use aloe vera to get rid of these face ugly face scars very fast. The answer is very very simple.
How to use Aloe Vera for acne scars on the face?
There are many methods to apply Aloe vera on your face. But these are the top 3 easiest methods you can apply at your home on yourself without any help.
1. You can apply aloe vera purely for acne scars and dark spots on the face
- 1. If you have an aloe vera plant. cut aloe vera leaves in slice and extract its gel or you can buy it from an online store.
- 2. Wash your face with water and spray rose water if you have spray.
- 3. Massage your face with aloe vera gel.
- You can leave it overnight or just wash after 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
2. You can use Aloe vera and neem to get rid of scars on the face.
- Mix aloe vera gel with neem powder in equal amount.
- Wash your face with water. Make sure your face is all clear.
- Spray rose water on your face.
- Apply neem powder and aloe vera gel mixture to the targeted area on the face. Or you can apply a face mask.
- Leave it on your face for 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
- Wash it with water apply moisturizer.
3. You can use lemon juice and Aloe vera gel to get rid of acne scars on the face.
- Mix drops of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon with Aloe Vera gels.
- Massage with the mixture on the face.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Note: – And aloe vera can be used with a different type of things such as honey, tea tree oil, coconut oil, olive oil, creams, etc. just mix them and used as above described. You can find Aloe Vera gel in any drug store or online store just click here.
You may not start to notice the difference instantly but within 5-6 days of regular use, you will start to notice the difference.
How much time can Aloe vera take to show promising result?
It takes 5-6 days to notice results on your skin. Your skin to look healthy. Glowing and fresh. But people have states that it takes about 3 months to show promising and clear results. Nut look 3 months is better than never. So keep using aloe vera regularly. You can easily Aloe Vera for a long time it is cheap and easily available at an online store and in the medical stores.
If your skin is affected by acne scars, the only thing that you can do to get rid of them faster by healing your skin fast and olive oil just does that.
Olive oil contains Vitamin E in the moderate amount about 72% of the RDA.
Vitamin is one the over the counter treatment to prevent skin aging. 
Extra virgin olive oil also has anti-inflammatory phenolic activities and antioxidants which can be good for your skin health. 
Olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties that nourish the skin. 
But remember olive oil have a small slight skin-lightening effect. It may take a little bit longer to see results.
But olive oil has other promising effects on the skin such as it works great as a cleansing agent, moisturizer, sunblock, emulsifying agent.
How to use olive for acne scars and dark spots on face?
You can olive oil with baking soda, lemon juice, turmeric, castor oil, etc. Below, three best, easiest, and quick home remedies given.
1. You can also use olive oil with sea salt for acne scars on the face
- Take one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and one tablespoon of white sugar
- Mix them well and massage your skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with water, repeat this 2-3 times a week.
2. You can use olive oil with sea salt for acne scars
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of pulverizing sea salt.
- Mix them and massage the scrub into your skin.
- Rinse with water, repeat this method 2 times a week.
3. You can use olive oil with turmeric for acne scars.
- You will need extra virgin oil and a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix them well and apply them directly on acne scars.
- Rinse your water after 20 minutes.
- Apply this 3-4 times a day.
Try one of the remedy 3-4 times a week. Acne scars will take time to go away completely. It will take 2-3 months to show a clear difference on your face.
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, citric acid, succinic acid, lactic acid.
Pure Apple cider vinegar can cause burn due to the presence of acid if directly applied to the skin for a long time.
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which may treat hyperpigmentation and lighten pigmentation.
Acids in apple cider vinegar help to reduce the appearance of scars by removing the outer layer and regenerating skin cells.
Lactic acid can treat hyperpigmentation, skin scars and improve the appearance of the skin. 
Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins A, C, B2, E and many more, that regenerate the skin, nourish and heal your skin. It also lightens the dark acne spots and removes the scars. 
How to use apple cider vinegar for acne scars and dark spots on face?
Try these three easiest home remedy with apple cider vinegar for dark spots and acne scars on the face.
1. Use apple cider vinegar with water for acne scars and dark spots on face.
This is one of the simplest methods with apple cider vinegar. Just dilute with water and use.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with two proportions of the water.
- Use a cotton ball and apply directly to the affected area
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes or as long as it doesn’t irritate your skin.
- Wash your face and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat 2 times a day and daily.
Note:- It will take 1-2 months to see results so keep using it daily. If it is burning then dilute apple cider vinegar with more water. It dries your skin, in that case, make sure you are using a moisturizer to your skin.
2. You can apply apple cider vinegar with honey for acne scars and dark spots on face.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, three cups of water, and some honey.
- Apply the mixture to the acne scars and dark spots using a cotton ball.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
- Use this method 2 times a week.
3. Apple cider vinegar with tea tree oil
- Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoon of water and 2 drops of tree tea oil.
- Mix them well.
- Now it is ready to use on the face.
- Apply it to your skin for 5 minutes or more, one to two times a day for a month.
You can apple cider vinegar with honey, sugar, green tea, baking soda, lemon juice raw milk, etc. just use Apple cider vinegar and one of them mix them well. And apply it to your skin. But remember add water each time in 1:2.
Baking soda is easily available and maybe everybody has at their home. It has bleaching properties that make it beneficial in beauty products. It lightens the pigmentation and makes your skin even and fair.
Baking soda is known as sodium bicarbonate which maintains the acidity in your skin.
Baking soda can make your skin fresh by removing dead skin. It also helps to fight with post-acne scars.
How to apply baking soda for acne scars?
1. Baking soda with water for dark spot and acne scars
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with water (a little bit) and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area or as a face mask for 2 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Repeats this process 2 times a week.
2. Baking soda with honey.
- Mix 1 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp baking soda.
- Apply the paste to the affected area or as a face mask.
- Dip the washcloth with warm water and wring it, and place it on your face.
- After 5 minutes wash your face with cold water.
- Apply moisturizer
- Use this method 2 times a week
Note:- it can irritate sensitive skin, if it does, dilute your skin with more water. And use it no more than two times a week.
Recommended for you
- 7 Best Ways to Reduce the Redness of the Pimple
- 7 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples as Fast as Possible
- Pimple, Acne, Blackheads, and Whiteheads | Treatment and Prevention
You can also use it on the pimples to dry them quicker.
Lemon is antibacterial, it helps to clean cane faster.
Although, it is not sufficient that it can be used to treat dark spots and acne scars but it has ingredients that can help to do so it’s worth a try.
How to use lemon juice for acne scars?
1. Use lemon pieces
- Cut the lemon in the pieces and apply directly to the affected area.
- Use for 5 seconds.
- Use another method if this irritates your skin.
You can also use it with water.
2. Lemon juice with water
Mix lemon juice with water in an equal proportion.
- Apply directly to the spot.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Repeat procedure 2 or 3 times a week as you need.
You can also use lemon juice with sugar and honey scrub.
3. How to use lemon juice with sugar and honey scrub for acne scars?
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 and a ½ tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix them well and apply gently to your skin.
- After 10 minutes, wash it off.
- Use this 3-4 times a week as you need.
You will be amazed by the results.
Women use cucumber frequently but only for the eye. It gives them a fresh look and makes them dark circle free. But cucumber also helps to get rid of post-acne scars too.
Cucumber is also known to be astringents, its juice can help you to treat scars on your face caused by acne or pimple.
It contains the water, which hydrates the skin and vitamin A and C which make skin regenerate. 
Cucumber can help you to treat inflammation caused by acne and to lighten your skin.
How to use cucumber for acne scars?
1. Use cucumber slices
- Cut cucumber in the slices.
- Put slices on the affected area.
- Lay down for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week.
2. Cucumber juice
- Cut cucumber in slices.
- Put it in a grinder and make juice.
- Dip cotton into the juice and apply it to your face.
- You can use it for overnight or wash your face after 30 minutes or longer as you find comfortable.
- Use it two times a day and regularly.
Coconut oil can be used in the early scars treatment because it works as a moisturizer barrier as the skin heals. It boosts collagen production that can also help with fine lines and binding new skin together.
Its other benefits include making your skin tone more even which can help with scar-related redness and hyperpigmentation.
Coconut oil rich in vitamin E which is an antioxidant. However, more scientific research needs for its use for scars and other skin condition. 
How to use coconut oil for acne scars?
1. Use pure coconut oil for acne scars and dark spots
- Wash the affected area with soap and warm after the dry skin with a towel.
- Apply directly with coconut oil to the affected area and massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Leave it overnight and rinse with water in the next morning.
You can use coconut oil with honey and Aloe Vera gel.
2. Use coconut oil with honey and Aloe Vera gel for acne scars and dark spots
- Mix mix 2 tablespoons with coconut oil with raw honey and 4 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix them well and apply the mixture to the affected areas.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off with cold water use this process at least 2 times a week.
- You can use daily if you find it comfortable.
Egg white can also help you to fight with these scars. It removes dead skin cells and acne bacteria.
It also contains the proteins which boost up the healing process. As a result of this, your skin recovers quicker.
How to use egg whites for acne scars?
- Put whites in an egg in a bowl.
- Apply directly to your skin.
- Leave for some dry after dry out.
- Rinse your face with water.
- Repeats this process 3 times a week.
Not: if you are allergic to an egg. You shouldn’t use this option.
To determine the best treatment for your scars you should meat dermatologist before starting any at-home treatment. These are some of the best at-home treatment that can help you to get rid of acne scars. These methods are clinically proven. You can buy products that contain which contain these because these are generally used for skincare. It will definitely help you.
Topical retinoids can help you to get rid of acne scars .
It has properties that can help in cell regeneration, can reduce the discoloration and can make your skin even tone and make scars disappear. 
Retinoids remove acne scars with the production of new collagen and elastic tissue. 
You should always use sunscreen if you are using retinoids because it makes your skin sensitive to the sun.
You can use retinoids cream and retinoids serum.
ii. Alpha hydroxy acids
Alpha hydroxy acids are generally used to treat acne because it removes dead cells from clogged pores and prevents further clogging. But Alpha hydroxy acids can also help in reducing the acne scars and make your skin even tone. 
iii. Salicylic acids
It is over the counter treatment for acne. But it is also one of the best treatments for acne scars. 
If you want to see results just start using it. It is very easy to use. You can add products that contain salicylic acid to your daily life.
If your skin is sensitive you should spot treatment. It will take several weeks but it is worth it.
iv. Lactic acid
Lactic acid work as a peeling agent that pull away dead skin cells from the skin pores, that may help to reduce acne scars and soothe your skin. 
By the regular of lactic acid, you will see a definite improvement in pigmentation, texture, appearance of dark spots and lightening of the scars. Lactic acid takes about 3-4 months to shows these results. 
You will see the results.
You should buy creams to get rid of acne scars and dark spots very fast.
Acne Scars removal creams should have ingredients that can treat hyperpigmentation and boost collagen production such as retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, vitamin C.
Vitamin C and retinol can make your skin even tom and brighten your skin.
When you will concern dermatologist they will give you vitamin-packed serum.
1. Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Make your skin hydrated for a long time thus make soft, soothe and glow your skin. Reduce the plum in the skin, and reduce fine line and wrinkle too which is a bonus.
More than that 90-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Buy from amazon shop now $21
2. Vitamin C Serum
Clear up skin pores and prevent breakouts, reduce the size of the pores, minimizes the acne scars and make your skin even. It has also a 100% money-back guarantee
Buy from amazon shop now $17.05
Make sure you read the reviews before buying.
3. Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer
This cream is fully loaded with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, shea butter, green tea, etc. it is best for all types of scars and for both men and women.
It is work against sun damage, spots, acne scars, and stretch marks.
It will improve texture, and make your skin even tone.
Buy from amazon shop now $18.99
4. Scar Cream
The best thing about this cream is that it can remove old and new scars. It is full of antioxidants, vitamin A and E, and omega 3.
It helps in the regeneration of the new skin cells and increases the collagen and elastin cells that can rejuvenate your skin and make your acne scars free.
Buy from amazon shop now $8.98
IV. Buy online solution
If your scarring is still on your face. Then you might need a complete guild that will guide through every single step.
You should look at these guides which are written by dermatologists and professional.
At Least you should read their initial later what they are promising, how can they help, and what will they do.
These might help you
1. Acne No More
You should watch their videos. They will give you too much free and useful information. It’s worth a try. They are promising that they have long experience and helped many people. Check this out here.
To watch this video free click here
This is excellent E-book written by professional. In this E-book, they will walk you through this every single detail such as diet, inside-out detox, daily skin routine, and many others.
You can see its content by clicking here
Author of this book is also a medical researcher. And they are providing a guarantee. You should at least check out their informal page. Maybe they can help you to get rid of acne and acne scars.
To see their informal page click here
They are also providing you 100% results guaranteed. You should read their introduction page it’s free. I am trying to help you get rid of acne, acne scars, and dark spots. So I think they can help you.
To see what they offering click here
home remedies are generally freely available on the internet but you can buy these if you don’t like to search over and over again it is cheap. They will give you over 100 home remedies to get rid of pimples.
To know more about this book click here