Foods that can decrease the risk of heart attack. Your lifestyle has a great impact on your health. Our heart is the most important organ in our body and we take care of at least.
We make it sick every day with our unhealthy diet. A goal of healthy food that is good for the heart is clean the blood vessel clean. Improving your diet can lower the risk of heart attack up to 80%.
in the end, I have given a secret home remedy which can clean your arteries, stabilize the blood pressure and reduces the bad cholesterol.
1. Fatty fish
Fatty fish such as Herring, salmon, mackerel, and haddock decrease the risk of arrhythmia and atherosclerosis. They also contain vitamin and minerals. Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, and Riboflavin help to absorb the calcium. And other minerals such as zinc, selenium, and iron they also fight heart disease by boosting your health. You should eat fish, two 2-3 times a week.
About 75% of American people eat oatmeal at breakfast which is very good. Oatmeal like porridge is rich in fiber porridge decrease the level of cholesterol and increase the digestion.
Strawberries and blueberries are very good at dilating (widening) the blood vessels and lowering the blood pressure.
Blueberries also used for medical purposes such as treating bad cough and improving vision because these contain Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Strawberries are rich in folate, fiber, Potassium, and antioxidant. These berries are also filled with Vitamin C. these berries are also very low in calories and sugar.
4. Dark chocolate with a minimum of 60-70% cocoa
The chocolate helps to minimize the blood pressure, blood clotting and inflammation. It also increases the serotonin level, which releases stress. It is also is known for a calming effect.
Nuts are rich in protein fiber which is good for your health. Almonds are very rich in vitamin which helps to decrease the cholesterol. Nuts contain Omega-3 fatty acid and unsaturated fat which is extremely effective for cholesterol level as well as they also boost your memory.
Chestnuts are very rich in vitamin C and contain 20% of their weight.
6. Extra virginal oil
It’s a couple of spoons a day decreases the level of sugar and bad cholesterol level. Olive oil contains a lot of oleic acids, which is a help to reduce blood pressure. Extra olive oil may also provide protection from cancers.
7. Red wine
Red wines reduce the plaque (fat deposits) in your blood vessel and work as detoxification result which also helps the weight loss. Scientist found that it conation element which can increase the lifespan of human about 60%.
8. Green tea
Green tea contains the bioactive compounds which improve health and antioxidants, which have strong medicinal property as well as it also improves the brain function.
Green tea contains catechin which is a very powerful antioxidant.
It boosts your metabolism and effectively burns your fat. It may decrease the risk of different cancers. It also lowers the risk of developing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
It daily uses can stop the plaque formation and decrease the risk of heart attack significantly.
9. Spinach and broccoli
These vegetables contain a lot of minerals, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They boost your heart functioning and normalize blood pressure.
Broccoli has a lot of medicinal benefits it prevents you some kind of cancers, improves detoxification of your body and improves your digestive system.
Broccoli is alike vitamin injection these are filled with a number of minerals and vitamins. It has a lot of health benefits like vision improvement, skin protection, and many others.
Spinach is very rich in minerals such as magnesium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and calcium.
It also contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, and many others. it helps you to stabilize your blood pressure.
It is very important fruits which have a number of health benefits like in control of hair loss, skin protection.
But more than that it helps to decrease the bad cholesterol level and clear your arteries.
It contains healthy fat and a large number of vitamins such as Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, and folate.
These are also full of fiber, which helps to reduce the weight and sugar level in your blood.
It contains antioxidants, which lower the blood pressure and normalize the blood circulation as well as increase the hemoglobin level in your blood. It also helps you to fight with different oral diseases.
It boosts your metabolism, which can reduce weight. It is full of antioxidants. It contains antioxidant more than garlic. It is very effective at lowering the blood sugar level and diabetes.
13. Water Malone
It contains the antioxidant and provides you hydration. It also controls the bad cholesterol level in your blood. T also has a great effect on your skin and hair. If you often do an intensive workout, then you should definitely drink watermelon juice before the workout. You will feel much less soreness the next day
You will surprise by seeing its effect on your health. It dilates (widen) the blood vessels which decreases the risk of heart attack, lower the blood pressure, prevent atherosclerotic plaque and alleviates the vasoconstriction.
It also improves the digestion as well as improve the functioning the intestine. It is rich in Vitamin C, quercetin and selenium, which protect your eye from swelling and infection.
15. Pears and apple
It helps to normalize your blood circulation and they are also cheap. Apples are also useful for your teeth.
Pears boost your immune system, take care of your digestive system and also increase your energy level.
16. Orange juice
It has many antioxidants which help to clean your blood vessels. It helps to reduce the blood pressure by just drinking one orange glass juice daily. By using this on a daily basis, you will get vitamin C on your daily basis, which is very good for your health.
Coffee can easily and effectively reduce the risk of heart attack. In many studies, it is found that 2 cups of coffee daily will reduce the chances of heart attack by 20%. However, excessive consumption of coffee can be harmful to your stomach.
These are rich, healthy steroid and fiber content which effectively reduces the cholesterol level. You can also this fruit to your salads.
Turmeric contains curcumin in turmeric, which has numerous benefits for your health. It reduces tissue inflammation and prevents fat storage. It is also good for your skin.
You can mix turmeric with warm milk and drink it.
Moderate level of consumption of cheese will help you to control blood pressure and reduce the cholesterol level.
21. Whole Grain
Whole grains are very rich in fibers which reduces the cholesterol level and prevent it from forming a plaque or deposition of cholesterol in your arteries.
Foods which are a rich source of these are brown rice and whole grain bread.
Crane berries are very rich in potassium and its regular consumption will help you to reduce the cholesterol. Drink a glass daily will reduce the risk of heart attack by 40%.
Seaweeds are packed with healthy components such as minerals, vitamins, carotenoid and protein, and most important antioxidant. Regular consumption of seaweed can reduce the cholesterol level 5-10% and stabilize your blood pressure.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and they are very rich lycopene. You should add tomato to your diet, especially if your current diet is not giving enough antioxidant. You add tomato into your sandwiches, salad or you can eat direct.
Soy products are an excellent way to add protein to your diet by avoiding bad at and cholesterol in your diet. Soy contains fiber, minerals, vitamins, and fats that are goods for health (polyunsaturated fats).
It may help you to reduce the blood pressure and help to reduce the bad cholesterol in your blood.
Potatoes are good for your heart as long as they are not fried. They are potassium-rich which lowers the blood pressure. They are rich in fiber, which lowers the risk of heart disease.
Legumes such as beans, peas are an excellent source of protein without getting unhealthy fats. In a study found that who ate legumes at least 4-5 times a week can lower the risk up to 22%. It is also good for diabetic patients because it helps to control the sugar level in your blood.
It will clean your arteries, stabilize the blood pressure and reduces the bad cholesterol. It contains a natural ingredient which definitely boosts your health. Drink for healthy blood vessel
- Ginger juice (250 ml)
- Apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- Lemon juice (250 ml)
- Garlic puree (250 ml)
- Honey (5 tablespoons)
- Except honey mix all the ingredient and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat and stir continuously.
- Let it cool completely. And mix it with honey
- Put the mixture in the cool bottle. You can preserve it 2-3 months in the fridge
- Take one spoon every morning on an empty stomach.
It will decrease the level of cholesterol and blood pressure in your blood, regulate the heartbeat, remove toxins from your body and it prevents the heart diseases.
You can take these foods and can significantly reduce the chances of heart attack by 80%. If you wanna avoid the heart attack by 100% you should take to simple exercise for 30 min daily. But if you can’t at least you should take healthy foods.[expand title=”Source”]
- Tomatoes and Cardiovascular HealthNCBI “Calcium and K2 for heart health” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566462/“
- NCBI “effect of green leafy vegetable” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4973479/“
- NCBI “soluble dietary fiber” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18937894“
- NCBI “Berry anthocyanins” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17533652“
- NCBI “Effects of Berries Consumption on Cardiovascular Risk Factors” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804301/“
- NCBI “Effect of a moderate fat diet with and without avocados” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25567051“
- NCBI “Moderate consumption of fatty fish” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19487105“
- NCBI “Effects of walnut consumption” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2696995/“
- NCBI “Colonic health: fermentation and short chain fatty acids” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16633129 “
- NCBI “Resistant starch decreases” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8263609“
- NCBI “Nutritional quality of legumes” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23398387“
- NCBI “Chocolate consumption” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20858571“
- NCBI “Tomato (Serum lycopene decreases)” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23045517 “
- NCBI “Garlic” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4103721/“
- NCBI “Effect of garlic” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23590705“
- NCBI “Green tea extract ingestion” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18326618“
- NCBI “Effect of green tea on glucose control” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23803878“
- Tomatoes and Cardiovascular Health “https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10408690390826437“
- NCBI “The Heart Protection Effect of Alcalase Potato Protein” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4463638/“
- NCBI “Seaweeds as Preventive Agents for Cardiovascular Diseases” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4663556/“
- NCBI “Soy” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/“
- NCBI “Effects of cranberry juice” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21411615“
- NCBI “Effects of whole grains” “https://www.ncbim.nih.gov/pubmed/20820954″
- NCBI “Cheese consumption in relation to cardiovascular risk factors” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4058569/“
- NCBI “Curcumin in heart failure” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29550354“
- NCBI “Curcumin promotes cardiac repair” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514766/“
- NCBI “Persimmon (Diospyros kaki) fruit” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4817420/“
- NCBI “Acute and long-term cardiovascular effects of coffee” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19049813“
- NCBI “Effect of Fresh Orange Juice” “https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4045306/“