There 1.3 Billion people who are suffering from some sort of eye impairment. And most of the eye impairment can be prevented by a simple method, home remedies, exercise, and simple tricks. Will discuss these tips, exercises and some very effective home remedy. In the end, we also give the whole summary of the article. Make sure you read it.[showhide more_text=”Show Content” less_text=”Hide Content” hidden=”no”]
- Factors that can help you to improve your eyesight
- Exercises, you need to improve your eyesight
- How to improve eyesight without glasses
These are some important factors which can play huge role in your eye care.
1. Don’t smoke
Smoking increases the risk of forming cataracts which is one of the main reasons for blindness. Another problem that smoking can cause is a dry syndrome. But you can control smoking and can give up.
2. Wear sunglasses
Good quality of sunglasses protects you from dangerous ultraviolet rays. So try to put sunglasses every time you go out.
3. Don’t over strain your eyes
If you work on a computer, then you must notice that your eye vision get worse by the end of the day. This happens because your eye muscle gets tired. So take 5 minutes every hour during rest stand up and walk around and massage your neck.
4. Blink more often when working on the computer
You should blink more often when you work on your computer to avoid dry eye syndrome. And you will not feel irritation or burning at the end of the day.
5. Use high-resolution screen
Obviously size matters, but resolution matter too. If the closer the screen image of the real life better for your eye. If the text or object on the screen is sharp, your eye will less tired. So don’t be cheap and get 4K TV screen
6. Take right diet
Take right diet this will provide necessary elements you need such as drink carrot juice or eat carrot as often as possible. Eat more oranges and grapefruit. Eat more citric fruit and fish etc.
Such berries like grapes, blueberries, and goji have an anti-inflammatory property and improve your vision. Sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, and dark leafy vegetables contain beta-carotene, lutein, dioxin fen protect your eye being damaged by the sun.
Salmon eggs, strawberries, oranges and nuts provide you vitamin A, C, and E.
Vitamin A helps you to improve your night vision and prevent you from night blindness.
Vitamin C slows down the cataract and macular degeneration. Vitamin E is better for those people who have the early signs of macular degeneration connected with a sign.
Turkey, oysters, and crab they contain copper and zinc. Copper prevents the age-related macular degeneration and zinc help to produce the eye protecting pigment called melanin.
Omega-3 fatty acid in the amount of thousand mg per day helps you to prevent the dry eye and macular degeneration. For omega 3 fatty acid you should add mackerel, tuna, salmon, herring, walnuts, and flaxseed to your diet. If you can’t get a seat you can buy fish oil supplements.
7. Walk for at least 40 minutes
Researchers found that walk for 40-minute, five-time in a week can decrease the intraocular pressure significantly in glaucoma patients.
There are many exercises which can help you to improve your eyes but these can help you very effectively and verify fast.
Come to your window. Keep your finger in front of you and First, focus on your finger and then on the object as far as possible. repeat this at least 10 times to relax your eye.
Sit and face a small and stationary object in an open space like a candle. Light it up and focus on it and try not to blink. Remember this image. Now close your eye and try to focus on the space between your eyebrow and try to keep the image in your mind as long as possible.
3. Eye massage
Wash your hand, close your eyes and apply light circular movements. And massage your eye for 2-minute.
This will help to stimulate your eye properly.
4. Pencil push up
Take a pencil and draw a dot on it. The dots should be seen easily. Now focus on the dot and move pencil away from your eye, don’t lose focus, and then move closer to your eye. Stop as soon as it start to look double. Close your eye and look around, look back at the pencil. It shouldn’t look double. Repeat This action for several minutes.
5. Near and far focusing exercise
- Focus on an object which is 15 to 20 feet away.
- Focus on that for 10 to 15 second
- After that focus on your thumb which is 20 inches away. And focus on this for 15 seconds.
- Repeat this 10 times.
6. Draw figure “8” with your eye
- Imagine a big “8” and try to trace its contours with your eye. don’t be too fast.
- First, trace it one way and then the other
7. Blink your eye for a minute
Blinking is a good way to relax your eye. It helps to grease your eye, give break them from light and clean your eye. With lack of blinking your eye become dry and lead to inflammation and poor vision.
8. Rotate your head
This exercise increases the blood circulation in your eye. First, slowly turn your head from right to left and then up to down but keep looking straight.
9. Move your gaze in a different direction
This exercise increases your visual perception. It is suitable for both nearsightedness and farsightedness. First, look right to left for 5 seconds and then look up and down for five seconds. After that turn your eye for 15 seconds. Draw a figure “8” with your eye.
10. Push against your temple
This exercise is good for your intraocular fluid. Slightly put pressure on your temples. and maintain this pressure for two seconds. You should repeat this exercise 10 times.
11. Move your eyeball
Close your eye and then slowly move your eyeball up and down. Keep doing it very slowly with your eyes closed. You should repeat this exercise 5-10 times.
Some home remedies to improve your eyesight
About 75% of adults wear glasses and eye contact lenses according to the vision council of America.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a miracle plant it is the best medicine for many problem hairs falls to poor eyesight.
It is a great source of anti-oxidant and vitamins. It helps in white blood cell production and tissue recovery and it protects the delicate membrane covering your eye, so aloe Vera can be used to treat cataract and strength in the eye cornea.
You should keep Aloe Vera as a potted plant and take it leaves whenever you want.
- Take 100 ml Aloe Vera gel (if you are making it yourself its best to cut leaves about 10days ago and put in the freezer after that separate all the guilt and blend it) You can use it alone if you want to.
- Take 500 g of ground walnuts and 300 ml of honey
- Freshly squeezed juice of 4 or 5 lemons
- Mix or blend all the ingredient together
- Take this 3 times a day before each meal
- Take this for a month and after every month take a 2-week break.
2. Ginko bilbo
It helps boost your memory, relieves your anxiety and your thinking process which is also good for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
it is great to improve vision because it increases the blood flow to the eye by doing this it also prevents from developing Glaucoma and macular degeneration.
You can find it from a drug store or by clicking here or check the price on Amazon. You can ask your doctor to confirm it and search more about it.
Divide one portion into 2 doses and take one dose a day.
3. Green tea
It is richer in antioxidant ore than that it is rich in flavonoid which fights with free radical which can cause eye diseases like macular degeneration, glaucoma, and cataracts. It works as a natural sunscreen for your eye its polyphenols protect the eye from UV rays.
- Grab leaves and make a cup of tea.
- Use one spoon for one cup.
- You can use hot or cold.
These berries are known as a great natural eyesight booster. It improves the night time vision and helps to regenerate the important part of the retina which can be damaged by diabetes and blood pressure.
- You can use bilberries direct as fruit.
- You can put them in yogurt and eat it.
- As a supplement 80 mg twice a day and a few times a week is enough.
Almonds are the natural source of omega-3 fatty acid, anti-oxidant and vitamin. It also helps you in the concentration.
- Soak five or seven nuts overnight and grind them in the morning.
- Mix with milk and drink it
- Take every day for several months in a row.
6. Fennel seed, Almond, and Crystal sugar
- Take 50 g of almond, fennel seed, and crystal sugar.
- Mix the oil and blend. Make its fine powder
- Take one, take one tablespoon and mix with lukewarm milk
- Take it before going to bed every night
Facts and statistics for poor eyesight
- Globally almost 36 Million people are blind 217 Million people have moderate to severe vision impairment and 189 Million people have mild vision impairment.
- In all world 826 Million, people have near vision impairment.
- 80% of all vision impairment can be avoidable.
In the world over a billion persons are suffering from eye vision impairment and about 80% of them are avoidable if do some precaution and add some habit to your daily life.
Tips for improving your eyesight
- Don’t smoke
- Wear sunglasses
- Don’t over strain your eyes.
- Blink more often when working on the
- Use high-resolution screen
- Take right diet
- Walk for at least 40 minutes
Exercise you need
- Eye massage
- Pencil push up
- Near and far focusing exercise
- Draw figure “8” with your eye
- Blink your eye for a minute
- Rotate your head
- Move your gaze in a different direction
- Push against your temple
- Move your eyeball
Some home remedies to improve your eyesight
- Aloe Vera
- Ginkgo Bilbo
- Green tea
- Fennel seed, Almond, and Crystal sugar